Please visit the Manuals page of the Jabiru Aircraft PTY LTD website for the most current engine installation and maintenance manuals and parts books, including those for older solid lifter engines.
Engine Service Bulletins
Please visit the Service Bulletins page of the Jabiru Aircraft PTY LTD website for the most current engine service bulletin information.
IMPORTANT: All engine and airframe Service Bulletins and safety notices that affect light-sport aircraft built by Jabiru USA are posted on the LSA Owner Information page of this website.
Jabiru Engine Tech Tips and FAQ
- Stator Mount Alteration— A well-placed hole allows for checking flywheel bolt torque without removing the stator mount.
- Compatible Filters & Spark Plugs
- Cylinder Head Modification for CHT Probe Installation
- Tuning the Bing Carburetor on Jabiru Aircraft Engines (updated 10-Jun-2015)
- Cold Weather Starting & Adjustment
- Cold Weather Starting Tip: Drilling the Choke Jet
Perfect Your Cooling